Become a Member
Whether you are an individual with a disability, a self-advocate, a parent or family member of someone with a disability, a volunteer or member of another organization, membership in The Arc of Colorado provides a sense of purpose and belonging. As a member of The Arc, you will have access to indispensable information and resources. When you become a member of The Arc of Colorado, you also become a member of our national organization and the local chapter that serves your area.
Power In Numbers
- Public policy advocacy for systems change at the state and federal level
- Individual advocacy to address education, employment, health care and other concerns; and self-advocacy initiatives
- Stay up-to-date about important organization news, current disability policy issues and valuable online resources
- The Arc’s E-newsletter, a bi-monthly e-publication spotlighting public policy victories for the disability community, activities of The Arc and more
- Capitol Insider, a weekly roundup of major events from Capitol Hill on the status of federal disability legislation The Arc’s Online Community, a forum to share and receive valuable information on a variety of topics, including discussion boards. This dynamic online sharing space is updated constantly with new resources and information
Join now! We'll connect you with families, self-advocates and staff of The Arc, as well as experts on disability policy with far-reaching impact. To join please complete and submit the Membership Information Form below.
The Arc’s Corporate Membership Program provides civic minded businesses with the opportunity to expand their enterprises through outreach and engagement with our extensive network. It also affords the opportunity to stay informed and connected, and to positively influence issues of common interest related to the disability community. For more information on Corporate Membership, please contact Marijo Rymer, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.