Become a Member
Whether you are an individual with a disability, a self-advocate, a parent or family member of someone with a disability, a volunteer or member of another organization, membership in The Arc of Colorado provides a sense of purpose and belonging. As a member of The Arc, you will have access to indispensable information and resources. When you become a member of The Arc of Colorado, you also become a member of our national organization and the local chapter that serves your area.
Power In Numbers
- Public policy advocacy for systems change at the state and federal level
- Individual advocacy to address education, employment, health care and other concerns; and self-advocacy initiatives
- Stay up-to-date about important organization news, current disability policy issues and valuable online resources
- The Arc’s E-newsletter, a bi-monthly e-publication spotlighting public policy victories for the disability community, activities of The Arc and more
- Capitol Insider, a weekly roundup of major events from Capitol Hill on the status of federal disability legislation The Arc’s Online Community, a forum to share and receive valuable information on a variety of topics, including discussion boards. This dynamic online sharing space is updated constantly with new resources and information
Join now! We'll connect you with families, self-advocates and staff of The Arc, as well as experts on disability policy with far-reaching impact. To join please complete and submit the Membership Information Form below.